Monday 16 February 2015

On the Terraces - final version

I have finally decided upon the final version of my book in which I have made several further changes to the previous version. Starting with the cover, I have used full use of the space available and stretched out the image proportionally so that there is full focus on the fans and they're conflicting emotions. I have also gotten rid of the bold text font (Rockwell extra bold) and changed it to normal Rockwell (50pt), this has also been moved to the top right corner to sit behind the singing fans. Text has now been added to the rear of the book in place of the placeholder text provided by Adobe InDesign. the format of this text has also been altered to be centred in the page. After receiving feedback on the images selected for this book I've decided to leave out the photograph of the Man U fanboy on page 21 as it doesn't really fit into the flow of the book. smaller changes to the back page have also been made with the date removed, text to match the front page but in black centred & sized 18pt.

http://issuu.com/lewismitchell/docs/book_version_6/1

No comments:

Post a Comment