Saturday 29 November 2014

Previous Project

Street Football is the idea that I started in the summer with my house mate, documenting them in their club's colours, having been inspired by Humans of New York & Crossing Paths I saw potential for this idea to take to the streets and expand. However as Autumn drew in when searching for subjects on the high streets I noticed that people were covering up because of the cold and not expressing they're colours as they were in the summer. There was also struggles in establishing a narrative for this project for it to flow within a book, So I thought I'd return to this project at a later date and focus on Gloucester City for this particular assignment.

Having never been to Vicarage Road, Michael follows Watford FC through the radio television, with highlights on BBC or even live matches on Sky Sports. He keeps up to date with players on his tablet, enjoying the new Italians with funny names such as Forestieri. Michaels favourite player is Troy Deeney, "He's a great leader who makes things happen." 

No comments:

Post a Comment